10 Reasons You Should Hire Comedy in Motion
1. Experience. I have been a FULL time professional for over 22 years. That means reliability and a proven track record. Sometimes performers are cheaper because they are part time hobbyists, or are just starting out. Don’t be “that guy” who hired the performer who needed a group to practice on!
2. Since I’m a clean comedian, you won’t be embarrassed by foul language or inappropriate humour. You will be able to hold your head high when the boss comes over to you after the show.
3. The killer mix of comedy and amazing tricks. Think of a cross between Seinfeld and Cirque du Soleil. That means that our show can please a wide range of audiences. It's not "just" comedy and it's not "just" spectacle. This gives us an advantage over stand up comedians.
5. As an event planner or talent agent, you will never have to worry about the client (or audience) not being happy. We almost always get a standing ovation.
6. A comic variety act can “kill” in ways that music can’t. Yes music is great, but it’s not as engaging as comedy, and with many different preferences it can be hard to please everyone in your group.
7. We make your job easier. I have a very easy going personality so you don't have to worry about a "diva.” In addition, I'm also very organized and detail oriented, so you don't have to worry about hiring someone who is disorganized.
8. You want to try something a little different that will surprise and excite your audience as a group. You don’t want to have the same old dance that only 25 people stick around for.
9. Because you know that you get what you pay for, and really can’t risk the cheaper guy’s show being cheaper for a reason.
10. You have a place in your heart for bald guys.
Terry Davis, Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer
Home Hardware Stores Limited